Sunday 30 March 2014

For The First Time


Most of us are afraid of doing new things in our life. Sometimes even I afraid or scared of doing new things in my life. Then a question comes in my mind that- “How one feels when one does something for the first time?”

The First is when I think about Entrepreneurs. In my opinion, Entrepreneurship is a lifestyle. There are many risks associated when one starts something new in the market for the first time and on his own. Their vision, goals, and plan are clearly defined in their mind. One really needs to be fearless to become an Entrepreneur.

The Second is living abroad alone. According to me one feel excited with many questions in his mind.

The third is to meet someone for the first time in a business meeting or in a party. Many questions strike in mind when one meet someone for the first time.

There are certain situations where one feels tense. Going for an interview for the first time, the first day in office,  the first time on stage, teaching in a class for the first time, winning an award for the first time and thinking of a life partner for the first time.

Before writing my first Blog I was afraid of many things. There were many questions in my mind. Keeping momentum, what topics to choose were the big ones. However, now after a period of 8 months I feel confident about writing and share my thoughts and views publicly. The feeling of appreciation and comments from people motivate me and make me write more.  

Our life tests us in many situations but we keep moving in our life, handling all situations properly on our own. If in nervousness of doing something for first time one does not want to take initiative or steps back from doing what he wants to do then he himself is bringing an obstacle in his way. One should learn from each moment in one’s life and keep moving bravely and positively whatever may be the situation.

There is a Famous quote by Robert F. Kennedy:-

“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”

No comments: