Wednesday 26 November 2014

Memories of My College Life

I still vividly remember my first day in college. There was an excitement of meeting new people, new teachers and professors, a place to explore, and it was far away from home. I started my college life in August 2009 and it was like liberation for me. I was very happy because from now on I could make my own decisions. It was a bit difficult at first to be with people I never knew. I did not know how I should have behaved just to fit in. There was always fear of ragging inside me. However, eventually, everything went smoothly.
College is a dry run of the rest of our lives. It is a training ground on how to be successful and become good people. My college was full of memories, which I can never forget. There were memories of parties in hostel and clubs, achievements in class and academics, outings with friends, fights with best friend, college fests, silly jokes, and many more. I still remember my first birthday party in hostel, which I think I will never see it again.

Time goes on and in mean time, a window of professional life opens. There came a moment of living away from friends, leave city, and a small moment to see tears in your loved ones eyes. I still remember tears in best friend eyes and I too had in my eyes. Nevertheless, life is so beautiful that it makes everything smooth as silk. The reason I am writing this blog because recently I celebrated my last day of college life and thanked everyone who had made every moment beautiful. Because of them, I am able to make some memories, which I will always remember in my life while travelling or in office. I may not be able to cover all my memories here because it is not possible for me to write memories of five years in a blog.
Life is beautiful when one takes out positive things from it. Presently, I feel so happy when I look back in my life. The day I celebrated my last day of college life, a different feeling was there inside me and a voice deep inside me saying that it is over now, it is last day. These moments will never again and all I end up with is memories and a beautiful career ahead. I also thanked my parents who did all this for me. Everyone has memories in life but the college memories are always special in one’s life. 

No comments: